A unique canal boat adventure in the North of England!
Discover the old industrial and rural corners of the North of England and beyond on a narrowboat holiday with us.
Why holiday with us?
- We're an independent business established in 2012.
- We keep the same prices all year and we're open year round.
- We offer good flexibility on hire start and end dates.
- We became a British Marine Quality Accredited Boatyard (Business) in 2016.
- We have 2 beautiful boats that we feel very proud about.
- And of course we really enjoy meeting new people and showing them the ropes!
Here's what others are saying
29th Sept to 6th Oct 2018. Second time out aboard ‘Gloria’ – a great boat. We did the Leeds Liverpool stretch just short of Maghull first time. This trip saw us take the Bridgewater and Trent and Mersey just short of Wheelock. Bridgewater is a good canal for beginners with good moorings in places like Dunham, Lymm, Stockton Heath, Walton and Moore. The 3 tunnels open you up to a whole different boating experience...read more 'Guest Book' reviews...